Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Flat Stanley, what a good friend!!!






Nicholas-
My cat, Simon had serious health issues, but he is much better due to a visit he had from Flat Stanley. So this is what happened...
A couple of weeks ago Simon accidentally cut his paw. I took him to the vet who sutured his cut, but when I brought him home, Simon seemed to have lost his appetite because he would not eat.
I was very worried until about 4 days later. As you will see from the sequence of photos, Flat Stanley slipped into our house, and found Simon laying down, not wanting to eat. So Flat Stanley stayed with Simon,and I think talked to him and comforted him. I could sense Simon was feeling better because he gave Flat Stanley a ride on his back and then, with Flat Stanley standing closely by, Simon began eating again!
And just as soon as he came into our lives, Flat Stanley slipped out through the door, certainly looking for another adventure or friend to help out. Simon says, "Thank you Flat Stanley!"

No comments: